Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I thought while I was contributing on here, I thought I'd formally introduce myself.

Hello there. My name is Sierra Myers and I have been prosuing photography for around 8 years. I started after a long battle with depression, stemming from my parens divorce. Growing up, my sisters and I were very close and even though we had cameras, we never made it a prioity to take pictures of on another. When I lost my sisters and lost contact, I had nothing other than beautiful memories and small reminders of the past. From that day on, I took photos of anything i'd wish to remember. I took photos of the sky, a butterfly, mountains and even plants. Photography has made me capture the important things in life and gave me the opportunity to save them.

 I started with a AA battery operated camera then upgraded to a Canon T3 for my 16th birthday. I just recently recieved a Nikon D3500 and am still learning the ropes.

Here's to many more memories and candids.

Keep shining!


- Sierra Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment